Have you heard about a NEW free virtual event to help you discover all the best life hacks for living your best life with arthritis?
The Arthritis Life Hack Extravaganza, a free virtual event, is SOON – on February 5, 2022!
It can be challenging to live a ‘normal’ life with arthritis. Everyday tasks can feel overwhelming and frustrating.
You are not alone.
As arthritis patients ourselves, we know how powerful it is when we support one another.
The Arthritis Life Hack Extravaganza is a free one-day event that will transform the way that you approach managing your arthritis and empower you to live your life to the fullest!
By attending the Arthritis Life Hack Extravaganza, you’ll have the chance to:
- Learn effective strategies to manage symptoms like pain and fatigue.
- Discover new tips and gadgets for day-to-day living
- .Connect with a community of people with arthritis, just like you.
Even better, it’s completely free!
All you need to do is register for your ticket at bit.ly/ArthritisLifeHackExtravaganza
Expect arthritis tips and expert insight galore on topics including:
- Meal prep and nutrition,
- Managing fatigue
- Symptom tracking
- Navigating the healthcare system
- Learning to love yourself even with limitations
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Adventure Alive – Dr. Alyssa Kuhn
- Aila Health – Rory Stanton
- Arthritis Life – Cheryl Crow, OTR/L
- Chronic Eileen – Eileen Davidson
- Grace & Able – Trevor Petrie, CHT and Sarah Dillingham
- HopeX – Dennis Vasilev
- Kick RA – Krista Rowan
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Coach – Stefanie Remson, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
Plus product demos and discounts from arthritis friendly brands, all on a mission to make your life easier.Excited yet? Register today at bit.ly/ArthritisLifeHackExtravaganza